Now Hiring: Program Manager for Ignite Solutions
We are officially hiring! Join our team as the newest Program Manager for Ignite Solutions. See our job posting on LinkedIn or ASAE. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to Executive Director Nicholas Georges.
Ignite Solutions directs the efforts of cooperative research projects designed to develop data and address industry issues through collaboration. As the consortium management program of the Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA), Ignite Solutions is uniquely positioned to provide collaborative efforts and program management solutions needed to accomplish goals and objectives.
Ignite Solutions (formerly called the Research & Regulatory Management Council) was founded by HCPA in 1985, and was originally started with a unique idea:
- To provide an efficient way for HCPA members (and non-members) to address federal data requirements for pesticide registrations. Ignite Solutions continues with this original mission and has expanded to manage a variety of industry groups with different scopes of programming.
- Today, we have a unique employment opportunity to collaborate with and support the creative and entrepreneurial world of Fragrance.
The Program Manager provides comprehensive program management by coordinating project activities, primarily with the Fragrance Science & Advocacy Council (FSAC)**, and other joint ventures and task force programs as necessary.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Ignite Solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
· Facilitates the program activities for members and consultants of the association containing multiple committees.
· Prepares budgets, manages cash flow, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables.
· Follows up with consultants, members, and vendors regarding unpaid invoices when necessary.
· Prepares data submissions and responses ensuring compliance with federal, state, and international agencies.
· Develops RFIs and RFPs and manages various contracts on behalf of program members.
· Plans, organizes, and executes multiple inhouse and offsite meetings; prepares and distributes agendas for meetings; coordinates dates/times for multi-party conference calls.
· Provides regular status reports and project plans for program members, as well as assistance on relevant issues.
· Transcribes and prepares detailed minutes of group meetings and conference calls and distributes relevant information to program members.
· Drafts press releases, social media content, website materials, public comments/responses, and other communications collateral as necessary.
· Special projects and other duties may be assigned in line with the demands of the position.
· Salary range $75,000 to $90,000.
*This is meant to be a high-level description of the duties and responsibilities of the position. Special projects and other duties may be assigned in line with the position.
· 2 – 5 years of Project Management experience.
· Bachelor's Degree in related field.
· PMP or CAPM Certificate preferred, but not required.
· Must have proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
· Knowledge and experience with SmartSheet preferred, but not required.
· A good communicator who is an excellent listener, takes (and synthesizes) task force feedback, and possesses a holistic knowledge of federal and state regulatory and legislative processes.
· Understanding of the Chemical industry legislative environment
· Creative and proactive mindset to support successful growth of a new trade association including maintaining and strengthening relationships with sister trade associations.
· Passion for fragrance/fragranced consumer products
· Inspired and motivated to play a contributory role and think outside the box.
· Focus, energy and desire to learn about the fragrance industry a must.
· Interest in science a plus.
** FSAC provides an organizational framework for fragrance innovators and suppliers to discuss and develop strategic approaches in three focus areas: Federal & State Legislative and Regulatory Activity, Science Advocacy, and Communications. FSAC brings together fragrance innovators across the industry to support the development of science based public policies that ensure the safety and compliance of fragrance and their ingredients for use in all categories.